Thursday, August 7, 2008

Paulk family reunion

My dad's side of the family gets together once a year. It is a lot of fun. This year there were about 60 of us. We get together at our house and my uncle's (which are right beside each other) so that we can swim or fish in the pond.
Luc and Aunt Val, my cousin

Cousin Bill

My cousin Brandon and his wife Miranda, my brother Daniel, and my cousin Michelle and her husband Mark

Mama and Luc and my Dad's cousin Karen and her grandchildren

some of my cousins and siblings

Val-Pal (my cousin) Heather (my sister) and Luc (duh)

Brian and Daniel

Luc loves riding on Brian's shoulders...actually he loves pulling his hair

Granny and Luc and Aunt Annette and one of her great-grandbabies

Luc drinking some water

Brian and I riding the dune buggy...yes I let Brian drive too

Mama and Daddy riding

I had to throw a picture in of the Paulk/McNeil band (my brother's, Brian, and Mama)

No comments: