Here are some pictures from the past week or two. Luc's favorite things are sucking his toes (especially when he's getting his diaper changed mostly), rolling around and scooting, reading "Goodnight Moon", watching dogs (only certain dogs are really funny to him though...it's hilarious), sitting up proped on his hands, playing in his excersaucer, doing anything outside until he gets hot, squealing really loud (especially in church) and of course eating. He knows when I'm getting ready to feed him now. He starts panting like a dog and licking his lips. It is so funny. He doesn't like laying down to bath anymore. He gets really mad when I won't give him the rag. Oh and he hates riding in the car now. I am hoping it is only because it is so hot. It's going to be really bad if that's not the case. He also loves to be in the pool and he likes the beach. He doesn't like the ocean. I haven't really put him in the ocean much because jellyfish have been really bad this year. I am terrified that he will get stung.
sleeping with his butt in the air is so cute

sitting at the edge of the water with Bug

nude tanning


A bunch of L's (Lyric, Luc, Logan, and Lacey)

Sandro and Luc (Sandro was really awake but Luc feel alseep like this)

Uncle Lee

Luc was in a child/baby contest in our neighborhood. He won 2nd place. I think the judges were paid because he was definitely the cutest baby ;-)




1 comment:
Those are some great pictures! Did you get your hair cut? I can really tell he's been out in the sun with the diaper tan line =)
Post a Comment