We gave Luc a taste of cereal around 4 and a half months. He knew exactly what to do with it. He seemed to like it too. We only did it a couple of times. It made him a bit constipated and he stopped sleeping as much during the night (because of being constipated). I don't really want to fool with it while we are traveling so we're going to hold of on the food for now. His doctor in Austin said they don't recommend starting until 6 months anyway. Here is a fun video of it though.
1 comment:
Wow, you guys are doing alot of traveling! I hope it all goes smoothly! We didn't have much trouble with constipation with Ryan until recently, but I've heard from the pediatrician bananas can really cause that. He's getting all he needs without solids right now though, so I think you're smart to just wait until you get home. We're looking forward to seeing you!! Ryan will love having Luc back around again!
Post a Comment