Friday, May 24, 2013

Evan's 3rd birthday party

 I feel kind of bad for Evan. May is always such a busy month for us. It's Mother's day, our wedding anniversary, Evan's birthday, Brian's birthday, end of preschool fesitivites, and usually we are in Alabama...this year we have family in town a lot of the month. I just didn't have the energy to have a big birthday party. He chose two of his friends, Anderson and Caleb, to invite. It was so perfect. The three of them played a lot, the older siblings played together, and the babies played a little bit.
 
I really hate character themed things...parties, clothes, toys, etc. As much as I tried to talk him out of this, he insisted on a Batman cake. It was not as much fun to make but he loved it. 
 
 
Cole really enjoyed his cake
 
Mr Freeze froze Batman and Robin. They had to shoot them free with their water guns.

Madeline and Papa John
 
Balloon pinatas

Baby conversation


 
This expression cracks me up


Caleb loves babies
 
Decorating superhero masks

 
I think we're safe with these superheros
 
Oh these two...

 
Happy birthday sweet boy!

No comments: