Here is Miss Madeline at 4 months. The girl likes to eat. She still nurses every 2-3 hours during the day and 3-4 during the night. We are not on a schedule yet and her sleeping habits are terrible. She sleeps with me...in the crook of my arm...right up against me. I have loved sleeping with all my babies but it's about time to stop. I wake up sore in the mornings from the way I sleep. Also, I need to be able to get things done rather than just hold Miss Priss all the time.
Madeline has become a pretty happy baby. Her reflx is a million times better. She still has trouble after she eats sometimes but she is completely off medication now. I think her tummy is beginning to tolerate dairy somewhat too. I have been having creamer in my coffee and some cheese in food occassionally. She has the cutest little laugh. She has started cooing which for her is actually a high pitched squeal. I think I'll have another loud mouth here. She has rolled over from her front to back only a couple of times. I'm thinking she'll be rolling soon though. She has been enjoying tummy time a whole lot more lately.
So here are her stats...and comarisons with the boys at 4 months...
weight: 15lb 13 oz (90th percentile)
height: 24 in (25th percentile)
head: 43 cm (95th percentile)
Luc:
16 lb 2 oz, 26.5 in
Evan:
17lb, 25.5 in
I was looking back at the boys baby books. Madeline is by far my worst sleeper. Luc was definitely my best...and still is. He was sleeping 8-10 hours straight at 6 weeks. He also took really good naps early on. I wonder if the more structured schedule that I was able to keep Luc on has to do with that or just inborn.
1 comment:
she is an absolutely beautiful baby! annie and meg always had to sleep in the crook of my arm too. i loved it and didn't love it at the same time.
Post a Comment