So here I am last week at 16 weeks.
At my check up today, the baby's heartrate was in the 150s. I am measuring normal for 17 weeks. I've gained 12 lbs so far. I'm hoping I don't hit the 50 lb mark like I did with Luc. The nausea is gone for the most part. I still feel sick if I get hungry or if I am super tired. I haven't been able to eat chocolate or drink coffee, tea, or anything with caffeine really. I had the coffee and tea problem with Evan too but the chocolate is a new one. I thought I was over that so I started to drink some coffee the other morning. After 3 sips, I was too sick to even smell the rest. I regretted those 3 sips for the rest of the day. I haven't had any complications since that first subchorionic hemmorage at the beginning of the pregnancy. I thank God every day for a normal pregnancy this time.
1 comment:
you look amazing and barely pregnant!! no coffee!! no chocolate!! no wine!!! how are you surviving over there?
Post a Comment