I really can't believe this boy is 4. Luc is a smart, sweet, imaginative little boy. He always compliments me or his teachers on clothes or shoes or whatever else he notices. He can be sweet and caring with Evan...and he can be a typical big brother too. Luc's imagination amazes me. He can create some pretty awesome Lego vehicles and buildings. He is beginning to draw pictures...he literally drew his first stick person last week. It was a pretty cool drawing though. He loves to make up new games, songs, and stories. He is also very inquisitive. This boy really catches me off guard sometimes. "Why does that car have two 'hot things' but yours only has one?" "How do babies get out of the mama's tummy?" There are many other questions that I don't have answers for or don't know how to answer at this age. Anyway, I love love love this kid. I am very proud of the sweet little boy that he has become.
GROWTH UPDATE: Here are Luc's growth stats from his doctors appointment...
height: 43 in, 90th percentile
weight: 37 lb, 75th percentile
BMI: 5%
I was so sure that he was below average for weight since he looks so skinny. I was wrong. I think he's going to be a tall handsome guy...that's a mama perspective.
2 comments:
He is an awesome boy! 4 years has flown by, hasn't it?? Crazy! You should be very proud of your sweet boy =)
we love you luc!!! happy birthday!
Post a Comment