Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sea World: Part 1 - The rides

My parents treated us to Sea World last week while they were here. It was so much fun. I have always wanted to go there. I finally got my chance and we all had a great time.

Luc wanted to ride the rides so bad. He was able to ride two.

Who let that big kid on?
Luc looks pretty uncomfortable/scared but he wanted to ride this one over and over. 
Poor Evan wasn't big enough to ride anything but he sure did want to. 
Brian and I got to ride our first roller coaster together. Growing up, my family visited Six Flags every year. I have really missed those days. This was a lot of fun for us. We are in the fourth car in the middle row. I really regret not buying the picture that the park takes as you go down that first hill. Brian's expression was AWESOME! 
Luc wanted to ride the big roller coaster so bad. He did get to ride the water roller coaster which was pretty huge. That hill even took my stomach a little. Brian, Luc, and I rode first. Then he wanted GiGi and Papa John to ride again with him. He looked terrified in the pictures but he said it was his favorite. 
What a big boy! 

No comments: