Sunday, August 8, 2010

Last week

Luc is going to miss his friends so much while we're gone...and I'm really going to miss mine too.

Here's what Evan has been up to lately

We tried out the Bumbo for the first time during supper this week. He loved it. He was able to see all of us while we ate. He loves watching us...especially Luc or other kids.
He's getting much better (and he's much happier) with tummy time now. He is also starting to reach for things but can't grab them yet. He constantly hits his toys on his bouncy seat and if you hold them in front of him.
He loves himself.
This is what you get when you ask your 2 year old to put his arm around his brother for a picture.

1 comment:

Faith said...

You're breaking my heart. I've gotta turn this thing off before I start sobbing uncontrollably. And, you're missing our last playdate tomorrow. AHHH!!!