This is a late post but Evan is now two months old. He is smiling more and more. His colic seems to be getting better. He only cries for hours about twice a week now rather than every day or two. He loves to watch Luc. If he hears Lucs voice, he will turn his little head until he finds him. He has laughed twice that I know of...both times at Luc.
I can't remember all the percentages. I have it written down but don't have it with me. Here's what I remember.
Stats at 8 weeks old:
13 lb 8 oz
23 in long
I forgot exactly how big his head was but it was only in the 55th percentile.
Luc's stats at 9 weeks:
13 lb 12 oz
24 in long
His head was in the 90th percentile.
Dr Mani was concerned about Evan's eyes. She thought they may be unaligned when she looked with a light. She sent us to a pediatric opthamologist. They said he is really too young to know for sure. He may have strabismus where his eyes look outward (opposite of crossed). They want to see him back in two months. Since we won't be here in two months, she gave me the name of a doctor she knows in London. She said we should see him only if we notice anything unusual about his eyes. Otherwise, we will see her as soon as we get back.

2 comments:
Love that picture! So good!! He's such a cute boy and growing up so fast!
wow! it is going by too fast. what a cutie!
Post a Comment