Monday, June 7, 2010

Growing and changing

Evan is changing every day. He has gotten so much bigger in the past three weeks. He seems to already be looking more like a baby than a newborn to me. 

We went to the doctor today for some poop issues that we had been having. He weighs 9 lbs 5 oz now. The poop problem seemed to resolve itself while we were at the doctor's office. He had two pretty normal, big poops while there. I'm sure the nurse and doctor think I just like wasting my money. I promised them we had been having problems at home. Anyway, they aren't concerned because he eats well and is gaining weight...and they saw the two poops.

They also cautorized his umbilical cord because it still hasn't fallen off. I am so ready for it to be gone. I'm ready to graduate from sponge baths to bathtub baths. I think he will enjoy bathtime so much more when he can be in warm water. If it doesn't fall off this week, we have to go back next Monday.
He is starting to get tired of big brother loving on him so much too.

1 comment:

Kim P. said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to hold him tomorrow!