Tuesday, June 24, 2008

3 month pictures

Well I know it has been forever since I updated. My computer was screwed up and when my brother fixed it the wireless stopped working on it. Anyway, now it is working. I have to make this quick since having a 4 month old in the library isn't the best idea. We are loving living at the beach...as I have every summer that I've lived here. Luckily for me Luc loves the beach. He isn't crazy about the ocean water though. We go to the pool to get in the water. A short update at his 4 month appointment. He weighed 16 lb and was 26 1/2 in long. He is so long. He is laughing all the time now and he rolls around all over the place. It is hard to keep him on a palate to play. Oh yeah and that bloody in his poop that happened after his first round of vaccines at 2 months old was indeed due to the Rotovirus one NOT dairy. It happened again this time. The doctor here told me not to have another round of that vaccine. Anyway, here are some pictures that the best photographer in the world (and my best friend) took a couple of weeks ago.




No comments: